Sunday, June 23, 2013

Utah Summer Games

Last weekend I went down to Cedar City with my friend Melissa to play in the Summer Games volleyball tournament. I had the BEST time! Our team was thrown together with random people from all over and it turned out to be awesome!

We went undefeated the first day and lost a game the next morning, but we were still put into the gold division for tournament play. Our team was awesome at staying pumped and not getting down if things weren't going well. We didn't end up placing in the top 3, but I still had a blast and loved our team. We have all committed to next year.


This is Laura's daughter whose legs were many shades darker than mine. I thought it was hilarious.

Shelly (she was amazing), me, Laura, Cheryl, Mo, Chanda, Kristie 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment