Sunday, June 23, 2013

January

January was a crazy month for both Mike and I. Work was still super busy, I was still working 11-13 hour days and Mike started a new semester with some pretty tough classes. Thankfully, my overtime was cut down in February and Mike and I have been able to see a lot more of each other since.

During that crazy time, Mike and I received USU basketball tickets from my company with great seats as well as a pass to have dinner/appetizers in the sponsors room. I can't express enough how awesome my company is as well as how wonderful the leadership is. They recognize hard work and really care about their employees. It was so nice to go on a date and get to spend time with Mike and to forget about work for a little bit.



I'm sure I was a weirdo for wanting to take a picture of the new Conservice sign, but I did anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment