Sunday, June 23, 2013

Christian and Shelbie's Wedding

This past Friday was Christian and Shelbie's wedding. It was a perfect day. All of my siblings were able to fly home for the wedding which made it really fun as well.

I can't believe it, but I hardly took any pictures of Shelbie and Christian. I'm awful!

Trent and Erin

Kyle and Annie 

Chelsie, Angie, Brooke 

Christian and Shelbie with my Grandpa Merrell at their wedding luncheon 

The forever long line at their reception. This was the length of the line from 6-8:30. There were so many people who came to support Christian and Shelbie and the entire street was a parking lot.  

Seeing Christian get married was a special experience. As many of you may know, Christian was adopted to our Family when he was 5 years old. I can't imagine what our family would have been like without him or where he would have ended up if my sweet mom wouldn't have found him in his orphanage. He has touched so many peoples lives and has made all of us better people because of his influence. 

When Christian was adopted, he was sealed to our family in the Logan temple. I don't remember very much of it since I was only 4 years old, but my whole immediate family was in the temple that day and we all promised each other we would all be back again. Friday was a special day because we all kept that promise and were able to share that with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment