Monday, August 30, 2010

First day of school

Oh the joys of first day of school pictures! For some reason I was always a weird child and would pose with my hands on my hips or with one arm in the air doing spirit fingers. Holding a prop (like my mothers basket of flowers from the front porch)was also a favorite of mine. Apparently I needed to add some glamor to my pictures, the new school clothes just didn't cut it!

If only I could have had something a little like this with my sisters! Thankfully we had a mother who loved us.


Today was my very last first day of school and I'm so excited. I think it's going to be really weird next fall when I don't have to go. School is all I know!
I didn't know if I was going to be able to graduate by next spring or not, but after talking to my advisor today, I will be walking in May! My advisor also told me that it's against the Comd departments policy to take online classes if you are registered for classes on campus (oops, broke that rule this summer). That led to me having to drop an online class today, which led to me have the dumbest semester ever! It will blow my mind if I don't get a 4.0. All of my classes are basically electives (spinning, guitar, managing work and family, etc..) so it will probably be the easiest yet most boring semester of my life. Oh well. I should be grateful that I'm not going to have to study my brains out, but I like me a little bit of a challenge. We'll see how the semester goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment