Monday, September 6, 2010

We've hit the big time baby!

Last weekend (the 4th) was Mike's and my first year anniversary. We figured that since everything will go downhill from now, we might as well celebrate! :) Just kidding. I can't see it going downhill anytime soon. Mr. Berry is SO wonderful and he makes me laugh every single day. He is also the kindest most sincere person I have ever met and he takes really good care of me. If he happens to read this I think it would make him feel better if I told you he owns 60 guns, is extremely manly, rude, and he beats me. :)

When Mike and I were first married, a lot of people told us how hard the first year of marriage was. Maybe looking back at it, we'll think it was hard, but we have loved our first year and if this is as hard as it gets, I'm just fine with that! :) I'm sure once real careers and kids come, it will have it's challenges, but I'm very excited to face them with my best friend. How cheesy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for making it a year! Dan and I liked our first year too. It was the second that has been the hardest actually... for us anyway. You guys are awesome, we love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the first year of marriage. Mostly fun so if it doesn't get any worse I'm a pretty happy camper! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete