Saturday, August 20, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

Every summer of my life, and even before I was born, my family has gone to Lake Powell for a week in July. We take the house boat out on the Lake, eat lots and lots of yummy food, play cards late into the night, ski, tube, wake board, and live in a week of bliss!

Now, I thought I loved Lake Powell, but the second Mike got on the lake last year, he was hooked/obsessed/in love. I'm so happy he enjoys it and will put up with being cramped on a house boat with 15+ people for a week. This year was so fun and it was SO relaxing, which we both needed. Here are a few pics from the week.



My cute parents


This is my mother wake boarding on her 58th birthday. She is pretty hard core. :)






Mike and my nephew Colter


Mike, Christian and Colter Riding a 2 man. They didn't last long.


And of course, we can't go a single year without something happening to the suburban or the trailer :) Luckily this tire blew out right before an exit in Ogden.




No comments:

Post a Comment