Friday, February 26, 2010

Make It and Love It!

While I sit here at work, I browse around the internet for HOURS and yesterday I came upon this little wonder of a blog and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! It made me think of my sisters and all the super creative things they're constantly doing to their houses and for their kids. Anyway, I thought you'd all like this website. This lady makes ugly things look really really cute for cheap and teaches you how to do it too! She even made a pillow case out of an old sweater. I'm inspired and I decided this summer I'm going to attempt to be crafty and open up my unused sewing machine to make my apartment look the bomb.com! I'm going to reupholster my ugly leather/orange kitchen chairs, possibly paint, and maybe even make some pillow cases. The options are endless and I'm SO excited!! Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment