Friday, February 12, 2010

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

Last night as I was sitting at my desk at good ol' Murdock Hyundai, I looked out on the lot and thought I saw my husbands car driving through. I looked again and it was gone so I didn't pay much attention to it. Later, after I got off work, I unlocked the door, put my backpack in the back seat and noticed something in the passenger seat. I opened my door and there was a super cute skirt and top laying on the seat. I was so excited! What a sneaky boy! I had to go up to campus after work to study for a big test I had today and was sad I couldn't go right home to thank him. It was definitely a surprise and very sweet.

But WAIT! There's more! I got home from classes today and started throwing stuff in the crock pot for pulled port sandwiches. When Mike got home a little later, he told me that we should eat the pulled pork tomorrow. I didn't know why for a second, but then I thought, great, I must have ruined a surprise. He told me he was taking me to Cafe' Sabor tonight for dinner with some good friends (Issac and Lauren). I felt so bad, but amazed that he just had all these little surprises up his sleeves. He had another one waiting for me at work. I got to work today and what was sitting on my desk, but a lovely vase of beautiful red flowers. Once again, I was indeed surprised. I don't mean to make is sound like I'm only happy when my husband buys me things. I promise I love him for a whole list of things! I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be married to my best friend and to be with him forever!

1 comment: