Friday, January 8, 2010

A little bit about us

This week Mike and I were spotlighted in our ward newsletter and had to write a paragraph about each other and how we met. I thought, what a great way to start a blog.... I guess? Anyway here it is!

Mike and I were married on September 4th, 2009 in the Logan temple. We met last January through one of my roommates. He was at our apartment all the time, but nothing started cookin’ until my roommates were out of the picture. We started dating in May, got engaged in July, and were married in September. It was all really fast, but oh so good!

Mike is from Hyrum and graduated from Mountain Crest High School. He served in the Tempe, Arizona mission (2006-2008) and is majoring in Business Finance and Financial Planning. He always has something to talk about and he’s constantly thinking about random things that always surprise me and make me laugh, such as the morning I woke up to find him staring at the ceiling with his arms folded. When asked what he was thinking about he said, “Oh, just comets”. Mike works full time as an Associate Agent for Farm Bureau Financial Services (Insurance). He’s super busy with it, but he loves it! He also has a deep love for Wikipedia, graffiti, and the Guacamole Bacon Burger at Carls’ Jr. as well.

Carlee is from Tremonton and went to Bear River High School. She is the youngest in her familia. She is going to school in Speech Pathology and works at Murdock Hyundai (“your no regrets dealer!”) as a receptionist. Carlee can pretty much dominate me in many physical recreational activities, which is devastating to my ego. Water skiing, normal skiing, bejeweled, volleyball, and a bunch of other things that I don’t care to include. I am sure, however, that I can own her in a race, dancing, or that Ancient Mesoamerican hip ball game.

We intend on getting done with school, becoming homeowners, and retiring in Southern Utah. And we’ll have a few kids, so someone can milk our future cow and do the dishes.






2 comments:

  1. Hey starshine. Look at you go. If you want any help with anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog. You guys are too cute. Thanks again for dinner!

    ReplyDelete